Friday, March 26, 2010

Photoshop Actions

I've been moving at kind of warp speed with my photography in the last few weeks.  Recently, I've been playing with some Photoshop Actions which I am learning to love so much in combination with LightRoom.  It's really a fun process ~ this post production part of photography.  Combining PS Actions has been habit-forming and I've been favoring a few this week.  I've also been studying off-camera lighting but I have ways to go before offering any thoughts on that.

For now, here are some SOOC shots tweaked through PS Actions.

SOOC

Soft Classic Remastered (Gavin Seim)

La Creme Infrared (Gavin Seim)

Seventies (The Pioneer Woman)

 Crystal Ball + Ortons Spice (Gavin Seim)
Boost (The Pioneer Woman)
3 Actions
EtchASketch (Gavin Seim)

EtchASketch with some Step Backs

You can check out the free Actions from The Pioneer Woman or try a couple freebies from  Seim Effects if you want to take your processing up a notch, fun-wise. *Note: I did purchase Seim Effects Hollywood Effects 2 and I have some of his Creative Essentials.



1 comment: