Saturday, February 20, 2010

New LightRoom 2 Presets from X-Equals!

A lot of my photography 'learn' days are from friends I've met online ~ more precisely from Twitter.   I'm blown away but the knowledge I've obtained on hardware AND software technology.
With that in mind, let me introduce you to X-Equals and it's founder, Brandon Oelling.  On Twitter, he is @xequals.

2010-02-12_1316

Get to know this logo and avatar on Twitter.  He's the best.  And X-equals just released a Preset for $14.99.  If you visit HERE you'll be able to see some of the presets that will be available on this particular set.  Check out his previous posts too as he always has great artistry featured and you can learn SO MUCH on this site both PhotoShop and LightRoom related.  Mike Grey and Brandon spent weeks putting this set together and honestly, you can't beat the $14.99 price for 75 Presets.  That's NOT a typo.  I did say SEVENTY FIVE.
I just got mine and I can't wait to download them and play.
If you have LR2, you know that there's MUCH more you can do with presets ~ I'm a big fan of them and most of the ones I have were found via X-Equals.
Can you just say I'm a fan?  I'm sure you will be too!
LOVE IT!  See?

February (4 of 1)
SOC

February (5 of 1)
One Click Preset: X-Equals + LIDF - Paper VC-O

February (6 of 1)
One Click Preset:  X-Equals + LIDF - Holga - Kodachrome 25 Curve

It's FUN!  How many times could a woodchuck chop can a puppy be so cute!  SEVENTY FIVE Times !

No comments:

Post a Comment